Friday, July 1, 2011

song to put me in the right mood

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Armageddon_-_The_Album_%28CD_Cover%29.jpg
For sleeping on the airplane:
"Poison and Wine" by The Civil Wars
"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
"Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden
"Passage into Midnight" by Omar Akram
"Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith 
(My parents used to play this and Celine Dion's song and my brother, sister, and I would fall right asleep!)

 
 For when I get restless:
 "New Drug" by Thousand Foot Krutch
"Sick" by Adelitas Way
"Last Resort" by Papa Roach
"Given Up" by Linkin Park
"Fire It Up" by Thousand Foot Krutch




For the beach:
 "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson
"Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars
"Come Get Some" by Rooster
"All the Pretty Girls" by Fun
"Keep Your Head Up" Andy Grammer
(And I realize now that I don't have many 'beachy'/happy songs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment